Monday, March 22, 2010

HARD DECISIONS

I made one of the hardest decisions of my life tonight.  It was the right decision, but it was still hard.  Because I made this decision I was unable to have dinner with several people, including one of the best people I know....a friend that I love and admire and don't get to see very often.  But I did the right thing.  After a very hard few months, months in which I have been an "it's all about me" person, I looked at what I truly believe and I made the right decision.  The people that were the reason for my decision may never know about the decision made.  And that is OK with me.  If they ask, I will tell them.  But I won't offer it up to them.  I believe I looked at the whole scenario, thought about what Jesus would do and did what I believe He told me to do.  And if I do that, what else matters?  My friend and I will be able to have dinner again soon.....May is just around the corner! 

And I can go to bed tonight knowing I did the right thing.  And I will able to look my friends in the eyes, the ones I supported tonight.  I lived up to what I said I would do.  And I can thank Jesus that He is my Savior, my Salvation, my reason for doing the right thing.



God bless you all!